- If you are a member of a political party, a special interest group or indeed any organisation you could work to get the ban treaty onto the agenda
- You could organise a social or entertainment event with a ban theme, perhaps with input from well-known musicians and/or a short presentation on the issue.
- Ask one of our speakers to come to one of your meetings or events.
- Organise a street stall or a canvasing action.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07795594573
Work directly on the Cities Appeal:
NFLA, Trident Ploughshares, Scottish CND, UN House Scotland, Don’t Bank On The Bomb Scotland, Scottish Green CND Network. Link to International Campaign below: