- If you are a member of a political party, a special interest group or indeed any organisation you could work to get the ban treaty onto the agenda
- You could organise a social or entertainment event with a ban theme, perhaps with input from well-known musicians and/or a short presentation on the issue.
- Ask one of our speakers to come to one of your meetings or events.
- Organise a street stall or a canvasing action. Leaflets are available from Scottish CND office or you can download them here.
- During the June – July sessions you can watch the negotiations on the UN live stream